Piping Engineer- Ammonia Plant
Job Type: Contract
Job reference: :
Job Reference: PIP-ENG-001
Location: USA, Texas, freestone
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date Posted: 27/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer-Ogden are currently looking for piping engineers with extensive hands on experience for an ammonia plant based in the US.
- Handle all site/field piping and supports engineering works and capable to understand and apply contract requirements,
· - Qualified for all piping and supports construction and quality checks and verifications,
· - Qualified and able to follow up and verify the status of piping test packs and mechanical completion activities,
· - Qualified and able to follow up piping painting and insulation works,
· - Follow up and verify the achievement/delivery of Contract's deliverables by Contractor
Qualification: Engineering degree,
Good physical condition allowing regular outside activities on the job site.
For more information about this role please contact our London office