Piping Material Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH127159
Location: Italy, Pesaro e Urbino, Pesaro e Urbino
Sector: Chemical, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 13/06/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 7 years of experience in the Oil & Gas sector as Piping Material Engineer for
EPC Oil&Gas projects.
- Good Knowledge on painting and coating technologies, hot/cold insulation
technologies and welding technologies;
- Good leadership and personnel management in a multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge and practice of IT programs;
- Good knowledge of the following regulations:
- Fluidity in English and Italian languages.
The Piping Material Engineer is responsible of the following activities:
- Selection/Endorsement of piping materials and cost estimate during bidding
phase and commercial proposal development;
- Review the client's technical documentation and requirements;
- Design of all piping components;
- Preparation of mechanical specifications and data sheets for piping
components (valves, pipes, fittings);
- Elaboration and definition of piping classes and specifications;
- Contribute to the technical bid evaluation for piping components offers
with respect to piping materials;
- Review and approve vendors documents in accordante with the scope of
- Performe the inter-disciplines checking for the part of documents in
accordante with the scope of piping material section;
- Check piping material certificates issued by suppliers;
- Establish of the project PMMS (piping materia management system) and database (Puma - Cosmo);
- Support inspection department.
For more information about this role please contact our London office