Job Title: Piping Stress Engineer
Language required: English, Dutch(Advantage)
- Performing pipe stress analyses, advising the design team and support requirements to work within code stress requirements.
- Preparation of Piping design,studies and detail design deliverables.
- Ensure all interfaces to other disciplines are clearly defined and correctly engineered.
- Knowledge about piping design and engineering standards; such as ASME, EN codes and PED regulation.
- Knowledge of Autopipe essential.
- knowledge of CAESAR II, Autocad 2D/3D and PDMS regarded.
- Experience within oil & gas (topsides or FPSO) essential.
Contract Length: 3 Months
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 40 hours a week flexible hours
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
For more information about this role please contact our London office