Job Title: Planner (Indonesia)
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Planner, who will be based in Indonesia.
Rotation: 30 days / 30 days
- Prepare project master schedule including milestone and key dates during the execution
- Periodically monitor progress and trigger any lags to stakeholders
- Prepare and submit progress reports to client as per periodicity required by client
- Prepare procurement schedule, listing all materials and equipment required in the project
- Assist the Project Manager in other activities of the Project
- Minimum degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 years of project planning experience for Oil & Gas projects
- Mechanical experience in Heavy Duty Gas Turbine and/or Steam Turbine is an advantage
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321