PLANNER (WASTE TO ENERGY) - Vietnam
Our client, a renewable energy client with projects in South East Asia, is looking for a Project Planner / Scheduler to support the Project Management team as they take on large WTE scale project in North Vietnam. The Project Planner is responsible for the management of all planning, scheduling and progress control related aspects of the project in accordance with the Planning & Scheduling Process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Daily reporting and planning. Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Tracking the project, daily reports, seeing any issues in line with the construction schedule
- Discussions related to delays and/or improvements of the schedule
- Timing planning and tracking
- Coordination between subcontractors
- Communicating detailed schedule objectives or issues to suppliers or partners
- Planning and monitoring the resources of the project as per approved budget and produce schedule-related KPI's
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
The Project Scheduler /planner needs to be able to be based in Bangkok and this is an immediate need / opportunity to start!
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering from a University
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Project Planning & Management
- Experienced in Waste to Energy projects, or other EPC projects in the energy sector is advantageous
- Organized, meticulous with positive work attitude. Good interpersonal and analytical skills
Interested applicants, please send your CV in Word Document to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1658536
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321