We are now working with several clients in search of 3 Planning Engineers for the upcoming large scale building & civil projects in Hong Kong.
As a Planner you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of master schedule.
- Creating programmes via in-house planning software
- Liaising with the various project managers to update schedule/programme
- Providing reports to senior management on project progress
- Tracking all activities on site
- Providing data for compilation of claims
- Assisting with commercial activities relating to the program
- Informing projects management on potential impacts of changes
- Project coordination and project planning
Ideally you will be either degree qualified engineer ( civil or structural) or from a trade background with extensive experience in the contractors and consultants. You must have construction knowledge and at least 2 years' project planning experience in delivering civil & infrastructure projects.
You will be a motivated in tracking projects progress and have excellent communication skills to be able to coordinate and liaise with the various project management personnel.
If you are looking for a long term career in Hong Kong's construction industry please get in contact to avoid disappointment. If you are working in a lesser position and would like to find out about other opportunities in Hong Kong please get in contact to see if we can assist your next career move/goal.
Contact: richmond.mui @ spencer-ogden.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office