* Enter all trucking information into FuelFacs, interact with all parties (oil producers, marketers and trucking companies) involved to reach our goal of getting the oil of Johnson's terminal. Setting up ID number for driver and trailers in Fuelfacs system
* Entering payroll for North Dakota hourly employees
* Ordering all office supplies for the contractors/WC office/Crude Terminal/Control Room/Plant office.
* Maintain record of all SBP employees and CNDT/MBF/Eagle/etc. that are staying in the RV park
* Maintain cleaning of trailers in WC, and other maintenance that is needed.
* Set up vendors for all North Dakota projects
* Send and receive packages/mail through our UPS system
* Create and help maintain spreadsheets and any other documents that are needed
* Receive One Calls and file
* Maintain Daily Production Reports
* Assist with Veriforce OQ Administration
* Maintain filing system for all operation activities and employee documentation
* Create requisitions, PO's and receipts for AP
* Assist with IT issues at the local level
* Assist with clerical activities for Operations Manager, HSE Manager, Gas Gathering Supervisor, Pipeline Team Lead
* Participate in safety meetings
* Credit card reconciliation for all North Dakota employees
* Scheduling of Strata Suites/conference rooms
* Answer phone/check mail/ file as needed
* Order FR clothing for employees
* Assisting HR/recruiting with new hire paperwork/drug testing
* Assisting North Dakota safety department with ordering/maintaining spreadsheets/computer related issues
Minimum Essential Qualifications
* High school diploma or GED.
* Valid driver license
* Strong knowledge of accounting principles
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high degree of professionalism
* Ability to prioritize daily work schedule to meet business needs with minimal supervision
* Ability to work within a team environment, including the ability to be accountable for individual job duties assigned
* Strong problem solving skills
* Capable of developing documentation used to complete tasks
* Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work group
* Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
Physical Demands and Work Environment
* Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds.
* Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
* Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
* Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
* The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* PeopleSoft, specifically Time & Labor and eProcurement
* Basic IT troubleshooting knowledge
* Gas or Gas Industry Experience
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office