Our client is one of the leading main contractors in Hong Kong, China & Macau.
Due to the award of new project, we are currently recruiting an experienced Plant Manager to manage their Plant & Equipment Team in Macau
. This role will be reporting to the Project Director.
- Implementation and management of plants and machineries regarding of planning, delivery, installation, alteration and dismantling of tower cranes, crawler cranes, mobile cranes, material hoists and passenger hoists of building projects and civil projects in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Prepare tenders and financial reports of construction site mechanical equipment for maintenance purpose.
- Arrangement and monitoring of all common facilities such as temporary water, temporary electrical supply system, public lighting system, plants and machineries
- Prepare the plant system to coordinate with suppliers and contractors which could fulfill the Construction Manager's requirement for construction sites.
To be successfully for this role:
- University degree/ High Dimploma in mechanical engineering or related subjects
- More than 20 years' experience in construction & engineering industry with solid experience in plant & machinery equipment
- Experience in leading & managing a Plant team
- Experience in Macau and China Projects will have an advantage
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin & English
- Willing to work & station in Macau
The successful candidate will be offered competitive salary, housing, traveling allowance & bonus etc
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please send your CV to richmond.mui @ spencer-ogden.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office