Company Inc is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland.
Company Inc owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at
Company Inc is currently seeking a Plant Operations Technician for their facility located in Stanton, TX.
- Operation of cryogenics plant, stabilizer, amine and glycol treatment systems;
- Operating and performing minor maintenance on compressors;
- Collecting data readings and monitoring plant equipment;
- Truck loading and unloading.
- Act as relief operator as needed.
- Respond to callouts at the Tarzan Gas Plant.
- Monitor Lact Units in the Midland Basin.
- Minimum Essential Qualifications
- 2+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years' Oil & Gas industry, midstream, or gas plant experience
- 2 years' vocational training related to the oil and gas industry
- OQ testing knowledge
- company offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office