Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109611
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Design & Engineering, Fire Systems Engineering, Built Environment
Salary: US$85000 - US$86000 per annum
Date posted: 06/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Dynamic MEP Engineering Firm in midtown Manhattan has an immediate opening for an innovative and assertive Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineer. We are looking for candidates that place an emphasis on career growth and continually increasing responsibilities to join our firm which values continuing education, mentoring and diversification of work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing Plumbing & Fire Protection Systems From Inception to Complete Construction Documents
- Prepare Specifications
- Meet with Clients to Develop Scope
- Survey of Existing Building Conditions
- Prepare Reports
- Complete all Phases of Design from Schematic through Construction Administration
- Preparation of Drawing and Specifications
- Knowledge of NYC Filing Requirements and Procedures
- Knowledge of Utility Companies Filing Requirements and Procedures
- Coordination Between Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
- Strong Computer and AutoCAD Skills and knowledge of REVIT Models a Plus
- Provide Guidance and Support for Junior Engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
To be successful, candidates must have excellent technical skills, be well versed in AutoCAD, Revit a plus, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must have strong teaming skills and be proficient in spoken and written English. A P.E. license and/or LEED AP certification is a plus. Excellent compensation, benefits package, bonus and incentive program for superior performance.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.