Title -Plumbing Engineer
Location: Boston Office
Start Date: ASAP
US Citizen Req: Yes
- Take conceptual rough plan mark-ups and create final design documents.
- Perform minor calculations and utilize various software packages related to the designs as directed.
- Assist in the preparation of studies, performing field surveys, documenting existing conditions, and/or recommending various design solutions.
- Perform equipment takeoffs for calculation and estimating purposes.
- Perform construction inspections and document conditions that require remediation.
- Obtain knowledge of building codes.
- Communicates effectively with staff, vendors and clients.
- Assist other departments as needed or assigned.
- Follows and accepts work rules and procedures.
- Accepts direction and supervision.
- Must have a working understanding of the principles of the discipline of fire protection and plumbing.
- May possess an associates or bachelors degree in a related field with 1-3 years experience or 3-6 years of directly related experience without a degree.
- Formal training in AutoCAD preferred but years of experience may be sufficient.
- Must be proficient in the operation of a computer and AutoCAD MEP.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.