Policy Manager Generation
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121191
Location: England, London, City of London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 26/02/2018
Spencer Ogden are seeking an energy/utilities professional to join our client to become their Policy Manager, based in Central London.
Our client specialize in the governance within the energy and utilities sector. They are at the centre of key debates within the UK Energy policies which ensures a low carbon and secure and affordable energy future.
Due to growth our client are seeking a Policy Manager to join them join a permanent basis in their offices in London.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
* Managing current and new regulatory frameworks to key market programmes
* Assisting in the preparation of papers for the board and comittees
* Speaking at key events
* Proactively identifying and managing risks for memebers
To be considered you must have the following skill sets and background:
* A proven background in energy related content i.e how networks operate and are funded
* Ability to understand and communicate complex issues
* Excellent analytical and report writing skills
* Ability to understand policy changes
* Awareness of key policy makers
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary
For more information about this role please contact our London office