Power Electronics Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: WC-PET190916
Location: Scotland, Aberdeen
Sector: Electronic Engineering, R and D
Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum + negotiable
Date Posted: 19/09/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Are you a Power Electronics Design Engineer who has been affected by the downturn in the Oil and Gas sector?
Our client is looking for someone with your skillset!
* Competitive salary to attract the best!
* Flexible working hours
* Relocation package (if required)
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, travel insurance, cycle to work scheme, and many more.
* BSc or BEng in related discipline
* Experience in Power Electronics
* Experience in full development lifecycle from requirements capture to customer integration
* Experience in PCB design and layouts
* Experience of microcontrollers and/or DSP for power conversion is highly advantageous
If you're interested in hearing more about the position please click apply and I'll respond by calling you within 48 hours.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office