My client is a leading international OEM in the Power Product market, operating in ~ 150 countries. They are a leading supplier of electrical components, developing innovative solutions across: energy generation, distribution, transmission and renewables.
My client is seeking an 'Account Manager - Wind', who will be responsible for a set of customers / accounts within Wind industry across Denmark / West Germany. The Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying and attracting new opportunities with relevant customers to become partners in future business. You will be responsible for managing all commercial aspects with the customers or accounts, including offers, contracts and quotations, price and contract negotiation.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Developing and executing strategic growth in line with the wider business strategy
- Explain and communicate the strategic growth plans with internal groups
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (executive level) in the market, leveraging the relationship, resulting in my client becoming a preferred supplier.
- Regular direct contact with key stakeholders.
- Manage all the commercial aspects including: managing and preparing offers, project contracts and quotations, leading price and contract negotiations
- Identify and understand all customer needs to introduce and sell products, services and solutions to clients.
- Proactively address open customer issues, including quality issues, until appropriate closure.
- Coordinate with internal groups to ensure that quotations, quality complaints, VOC, technical information is provided to the customer within agreed timeframes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to share relevant information about the customer.
- Prepare budgets vs performance on projects.
- Actively monitor & maintain KPIs of customer relative to supplier performance standards.
- EUR Revenue Growth
- Market share gain
- Customer Satisfaction
- New customers
- Project Pipeline
- Conversion Ratio of bids / projects
- Engineering degree (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics preferred) or business administration degree.
- Previous experience in sales
- Extended experiences in Wind Industry (products / technologies) - preferably been working for a manufacturer or installer of wind turbines
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to work with deadlines and challenging targets.
- Mobility: Flexibility in working days and travelling.
- Driver's license.
- Fluent in English
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
For more information about this role please contact our London office