Predictive Maintenance Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120941
Location: Netherlands, South Holland, Rotterdam
Sector: On-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: €2500 - €4000 per month + packacge + car
Date posted: 13/02/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a leading predictive maintenance and reliability service provider looking for a Predictive Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Rotterdam, Netherlands paying a competitive salary of between €2,500-€4,000 gross per month + package + company car depending on experience. Our client is offering an exceptional opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a number of different industries with the chance to develop into a Team Leader within a year.
Predictive Maintenance Engineer duties and responsibilities:
* Maintenance optimization, planning & scheduling, failure analyzes, risk analyzes, CMMS etc
* With the support of senior consultants you will learn the world of condition monitoring (vibration, thermography and ultrasound) and you will gradually implement more independent implementations and analyzes at customers
* You grow from an initially supportive and executive to a more independent and advisory role with clients and you will acquire your other aspects of Reliability Engineering
* You detect new opportunities and respond to them with the technology that the company has in its portfolio (real-time, web-based analyzes,)
Predictive Maintenance Engineer desired experience:
* Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
* Experience or interest in condition monitoring techniques such as vibration analyzes, ultrasonic, infrared, thermal etc
* You can work autonomously, are customer-oriented and are capable of offering advisory services
* You are able to give technical presentations
* Fluency in English and Dutch
* Willing to be on the road for a large part of your time (company car included)
* Strong communication skills
* Desire to continue to develop your skills and broaden your knowledge. Based on your current experience in predictive maintenance, you will go through an individual training program.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office