What will you be doing?
- Support the Business to develop, implement and execute pricing strategies across EMEA to deliver growth
- Conduct analysis & provide recommendation to drive successful pricing initiatives
- Ensure EMEA pricing policy, procedures and approvals are adhered to across EMEA
- Maintain, create, and communicate customer and product prices
- Drive continuous improvement on processes and ways of working
- Manage the review process of customer pricing. Ensure price changes are accurate, effectively implemented and communicated to all stakeholders to deadline.
- Manage the vendor price support and vendor partner discount schemes, liaise with sales, product management and finance to ensure the correct discounts are applied to customers are claimed and correctly accounted for.
- Create monthly/quarterly financial reporting metrics to track margin improvement from current plans being executed.
What Skills are Required?
- BA/BS in Business or Finance or a related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the Pricing Function implementing pricing strategy
- MUST have SAP experience
- Good working knowledge of analytical pricing tools, life cycle price management, pricing reporting and pricing data analysis
- Experience with financial reporting a plus
- Project management capabilities, driving pricing programs
- The willingness to travel and the sensitivity to work across a range of countries (up to 15% travel)
- Fluent English
Pay rate - up to £19.00 p/h
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact the Manchester office.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office