Want to work with trading markets and understand the systems behind them? Looking to learn a new skill that will set you apart from your competitors? Come work at this fast-paced and vibrant atmosphere where we will ensure you learn how to use commodity trading and risk management software. Think on your feet in a ground-breaking industry that is driving technology and IT.
Be a part of the action, seeing the trades happen and helping facilitate it through technology and software. You’ll develop into an expert in commodities trading and risk management with a techno-functional role as a business analyst, applications subject expert and project manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance the application through design and implementation, understanding the requirements to help build, test and roll out necessary changes.
- Manage the application, teaching others how to use it, make sure it is fit for use and ensure its continued use.
- Work with a multitude of stakeholders and teams using the platform to trade commodities.
- Maintain the application and have technical ownership of the system you’ve helped develop.
- Able to manage projects related to the CTRM system.
- Minimally a Bachelors in relevant areas
- Interest in risk management, portfolio management and commodity trading.
- Having an open mind to learn and pick up new skill sets at an exponential speed.
- Previous experience using CTRM software is bonus, especially OpenLink, Endure.
- Able to work in highly fast paced environment as a subject matter expert. The person others will go to for advice.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Interested candidates please send your resume to Angie at Angie.firstname.lastname@example.org or Vinny at email@example.com.
Registration Number: R1440239
Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321