My client is a market leading company in battery storage assets across the UK and currently seeking an experienced principal consultant to join their team. The role is a unique opportunity for an experienced candidate to work alongside very senior figures in the battery storage market. The vice president will have a large amount of exposure to a very experienced board and also be the face of the company when meeting clients. This senior position is perfect for a candidate looking to make the step up to a senior or board level position.
* Liaise with the board of directors.
* Be the face of the company and meet clients on a regular basis.
* Oversee battery storage projects from winning the project to development and implementation stage.
* Create corporate financial models of the business and market.
* Carry out strategic plans through overseeing operations.
* Actively approach the battery storage market and bring innovate ideas.
* 10 years minimum experience in battery storage.
* Degree from a top university and a postgraduate degree is preferable.
* Experienced in corporate finance and finance modelling.
* Interaction with board members.
* Experience in working with all stages of an energy storage project.
* Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Experience in renewable energy such as solar and wind.
* Business consulting experience.
* Someone who is lively and energetic and can bring energy into the company.
* Proactive approach to the market and an active problem solver.
* Desire to work for the market leader in Battery Storage.
* Confident when meeting clients and directors.
* Interested in working in an exciting and fast growing market.
For more information about this role please contact our London office