Principal Consultant- Smart Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123690
Location: England, London
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 05/06/2018
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Principle Consultant- Smart Metering, to be based in London.
Our client are one of the key consultancies shaping the future of energy in the UK. Due to growth an further new projects won, our client are seeking an experienced consultant to join them on a permanent basis at the offices in the heart of London. This is a very exciting time to join our client with a unique opportunity to have major impact on the changing energy landscape in the UK.
As the successful candidate you will provide insight and expertise into short term consultancy assignments and projects, supporting business development, developing white papers and thought leadership to support service developments. Successful candidates will be expected to network, build and manage client and stakeholder relationships.
As the successful you will have the following background and skill sets:
- Prior experience in the Smart metering sector/Energy retail
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- Proven Project Management/Project Delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to communicate with a wider audience
- Business Development skills
- Operating and delivering projects on budget and within time-frames
- Experience implementing regulatory and policy change in a commercial environment
- Flexibility to travel to client sites throughout the UK
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office