Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH118513
Location: England, Surrey
Sector: Software, Aerospace
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Date posted: 03/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Job Title: Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: up to £60,000 + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Embedded Software Engineer to work on ground breaking low level software solutions for a range of safety critical projects.
You will be working across the full software life cycle in a bare metal/RTOS environment as a part of a multi-skilled team.
My client has also indicated that they would be open to receiving Junior profiles as long as there is a good skills match.
* Full lifecycle software development
* Low-level software design
* Configuration and Testing of Software
* Work as a part of a multi-skilled team
* Peer reviews of software and design work
* Embedded C Expertise
* Working in a bare metal and RTOS environment
* Knowledge of Hardware de-bugging
* Experience of low-level driver development
* Understanding of Hardware aspects. - FPGA interfacing etc
* Use of Version Control and Bug/Task tracking systems
* Knowledge of Micro-controllers and processors
* Flash Memory technologies
* Development of Test Tools in Visual Studio
* Understanding of implementation aspects of IP links
* CAN Bus
* Prior experience of working on VxWorks or POSIX operating systems
If you would like to be considered for the aforementioned Principal Embedded Software Engineer vacancy then please do submit an application.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.