- Capable of managing high volume of subcontract packages within tight timeline and concurrently working with multiple projects if required.
- Work with multiple bids on offshore and onshore from RFQ stage to evaluation including presentation of result.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining Project Subcontract Plan, contract documentation, management.
- Assisting the subcontracting strategy development for Subcontracts Manager, ensure all contracts are incorporated as well as negotiated to include the Project required flow down conditions to minimize Company exposure.
- Responsible for the assigned subcontracts packages (including junior team members that have been assigned) management for budget and cost including monitoring on expenditures on payment approval, changes, and negotiate any disputes for the best position of the Company in accordance to the contracts provision. Cost control is essential.
- Execute subcontracts bid proposal process, which include allocation of resources to meet the planned timeline to meet the schedule requirement including responding to the adhoc requirement.
- Drive the negotiation to achieve the best outcome for the bid evaluation but maintaining the bid parity.
- Ensuring the completeness of the RFP and Subcontracts including the adequacy of the contractual (t&c) commercial (pricing preamble & schedules) and technical (scope of work) are thorough and accurate to minimize the Company exposure.
- Perform day to day work to be completed with subcontract documentation that are in compliance to procedures with necessary approval documents and trace ability as well as closing out all packages.
- Ensure all other subcontract requirement such as performance guarantees, insurances, warranties are properly secured.
- To manage any dispute on claims with subcontractors with liaison with Subcontract Manager, Project Management Team, Legal, etc.
- Deliver reports required by Project and Function on time for the Subcontracts Manager.
- To provide best industry advice to the Subcontracts Manager for the execution phase.
- Provide support to Function on as need basis.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321