Principal Systems Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108385
Location: England, Essex
Sector: Hardware / Firmware, R and D
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000 per annum
Date posted: 27/06/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Are you a Systems Engineer with experience in RF or electronics R&D products? Working within a technology R&D environment the successful Systems Engineer will be focused on medium to high power RF systems across the medical, commercial, and defence market sectors. More specifically opportunities exist to take a pivotal role within the development of new Quantum Technologies.
This Principle Systems Engineer role would ideally suit a candidate who has design, development and test experience within a R&D or technology environment.
The Principle System Engineer will receive the following:
* Salary: Up to £50K
* Location: Essex
* Benefits: Private pension & healthcare
* Employment type: Permanent
Principle System Engineer Requirements:
* Knowledge of Systems Engineering lifecycle concepts and approaches
* Experience in requirements capture and analysis, including functional analysis
* Proven technical experience in a range of systems engineering tools (e.g. IBM DOORS, MODAF, SysML)
* The ability to develop verification and validation procedures and perform related activities
The Principle Systems Engineer will be a hands on engineer who leads the systems engineering process. Typical tasks include:
* Work with the head of engineering, project management team and customer to produce user and system requirements
* Delivery of requirements, architecture documents, reports and interface control documents
* Analysis of system level requirements and definition of system architecture, behaviour, functionality and performance
* Liaise with external customer and subcontractors throughout development
* Undertake system performance analysis to ensure compliance against customer requirements
* Engage with the test and compliance team to define testing approaches and specify tests
* Act as the expert on aspects of the whole system design and provide leadership across the wider team
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.