Our client, an organisation at the forefront of innovation within the renewable energy sector, are looking for a Principle/Managing Engineer.
This is a very interesting position within a rapdily growing start-up company in Scotland at the forefront of innovation within the renewable energy sector. The company in question are looking for an experienced engineer with detailed knowledge and understanding of both mechanical and electrical systems, as well as a strong background in management and leadership.
This individual will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Take on leadership responisibilities within a fast moving product developement environment.
- Be responsible for setting budgets, planning resource requirements and delivering to plan.
- Manage supply chain and contract management.
- Be a point of contact for internal mentoring and developement.
- Ability to implement processes, procedures and practice to achieve accreditations appropriate to business needs.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Engineering degree
- Chartered Engineer (desired, not essential)
- Team leader experince
- Management level exposure
- A background in a multidisciplined systems engineering enviornment
- A clear decisive decision maker with excellent commmunication skills with experince in the financial and commercial experince.
If this position is of interest to you, or you know someone who may be appropraite, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 268 9254
For more information about this role please contact our London office