Our client, a leading investment provider with more than $80 billion in funds under management, are seeking an Associate in their Global Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for investment due diligence, monitoring asset management for current and new investment opportunities, financial analysis, analytical work and financial modelling.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with asset management responsibilities including liaising on key business issues, preparation for board meetings and interacting with management
- Financial analysis of financial modelling, sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Valuation analysis
- Investment review and risk analysis
- Investment due diligence
- Development and maintenance of a network of infrastructure contacts
- Management and maintenance of relationships within the industry including fund managers, investment banks, consultants and independent valuers
A key element of this role is the ability to develop and build relationships both within the team, the wider company and externally with clients.
Key capability requirements:
- 2-5 years' financial or commercial experience with knowledge of the infrastructure industry and key trends
- Strong numerical skills, in particular advance financial modelling and analysis
- Due diligence skills
- A strong commercial acumen and the ability to analyse key business issues and strategy
- Ability to prepare structured reports
- Ability to apply solid investment and financial market and product analysis
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02072689267. Similarly, if you have anyone in your network who might be interested please have them reach out.
For more information about this role please contact our London office