Private Equity / Infrastructure Investing Associate
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113094
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Corporate, Management, Renewables
Date posted: 11/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a global leader in private equity / infrastructure investing, with teams in New York, London, Hong Kong, Mumbai and Melbourne, and representative offices in Houston and Amsterdam. Their investing platform manages over a billion of institutional investors around the world. Key industry sectors for investing consist of utilities (electric, gas and water), operationally complex transportation assets (airports, seaports and city wide parking systems), oil and gas midstream (interstate pipelines, gathering and processing and gas storage), unregulated power generation (conventional and renewables) and water projects.
The position is in the New York office, and flexibility for US and international travel is required.
The Infrastructure team is looking for an experienced associate to support the New York office in several areas of infrastructure private equity investing including:
* Producing investment memorandum on acquisition opportunities
* Financial modeling and valuation on companies and assets
* Coordinating with advisors and consultants on due diligence items
* Background analyses for investment theses
* Monitoring the performance of portfolio companies
* A university degree with superior academic performance record
* At least 2 years from a leading investment banking analyst program as well as 2 years in a private equity investing role, preferably in the targeted industries within infrastructure (4+ years of combined deal experience)
* An understanding and passion for analyzing a business from an investor's perspective, and interest in infrastructure industries
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.