I'm working with a global formulation, manufacturing and marketing of petroleum additives company in search of a Process Design Engineer
- Receive the project scope, objectives and priorities and ensure they are maintained during the following development phases.
- Develop directly or, according to the project size and complexity with the support of engineering contractors, the Basic Design.
- Develop directly or, according to the project size and complexity, with the support of engineering contractors, the Front End Engineering Design (FEED).
- Contribute to the development of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) for EPC phase.
- Use process design knowledge to: perform common design calculations; verify vendor calculation/ design; perform proof of concept check; apply concept from technical group to plant operations; interface with engineering specialists / project engineers/ cost estimators.
- Identify all stakeholders (HSSE, operations, maintenance, process, PCC, planning, etc.) required for the project phase and coordinate their successful contribution and lead the Integrated Project Teams (IPT) for internal review.
- Apply a disciplined approach to progress a project concept through the gated project development process
- Manage project planning and front-end engineering stages of project development
- Support project execution/detailed engineering stage of project development
- Support economic tabulations to enable meeting cost benefit targets
- Participate in global communities of practices involved with improving the development process and sharing process design experience
- Strong commitment to HSSE and quality values.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of process design skills and experience.
- Strong competency in applying design standards and codes and process safety standards.
- Excellent English - verbal and written - communication skills.
For interested candidates, kindly send your latest CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Kindly be informed that shortlisted candidate will be notified
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321