Senior Process Engineer with Bio Gas knowledge.
In this role you would be responsible for detailing complex projects in the area of (waste) water treatment, water reuse, waste-to-value and raw material recovery. You would also be expected to provide the technical expertise in the field of Bio Gas.
In addition, the activities include:
- To provide the technical advice and expertise in relation to Bio Gas.
- To review the Process documents (PFDs/P&IDs etc) of the Project Team you are working with.
- To lead and develop the philosophy of the process.
- To liaise with external technical suppliers to check the technical aspects of their equipment.
- Sometimes visit clients with process problems and make plan of approach to come to a solution.
- Making project calculations such as drafting mass balance, pump and chemical calculations.
- Solving technical problems at the customer through site surveys and / or evaluations and analyses.
- Assist commissioning engineers with the start-up of an Anaerobic Plant via phone or email and perhaps in person if required.
For more information about this role please contact our London office