Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH122638
Location: Italy, Northern Italy
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Date posted: 27/03/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
My client - one of the worlds largest wind turbine manufacturers - is looking for a Process Engineer with a Mechanical background to join their exciting growing R&D department. This is an Italy based role and the correct individual will be to a high standard in Italian and English.
The individual must have a combination of process leadership as a mechanical engineer. This process Engineer will be not only technical leadership of the process but also aiding to the development and implementation of new processes.
Specific Technical Competence:
- Knowledge in Mechanical Construction.
- Mechanical Manufacturing Processes.
- Quality processes, measurements methods, NDT Knowledge.
- Surface treatments.
- Troubleshooting methods.
- FE Calculations.
- Provision of technical support to production, suppliers and quality units.
- Assist the training of process operators and the startup and implementation of new and modified processes.
- Optimization of processes.
- Implementation of full document set for specific assembly and quality processes.
- Full range of troubleshooting, Research and Development and Solutions.
- Develop and evaluate new concepts to improve efficiency and capability of the process.
For more information about this role please contact our London office