Process Engineer (Water, Water Treatment) - Jakarta, Indonesia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : PDN-WPE-1704
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Sector: Water, Utilities
Date posted: 07/02/2017
SENIOR/PROCESS ENGINEER (WATER, WASTEWATER TREATMENT) - Jakarta, Indonesia
My client is currently seeking for a PROCESS ENGINEER to be part of the water consultancy team and responsible to grow in response to strong on-going client demand from the domestic and international markets. You will provide specialist technical input into waste waterprocess engineering projects, from feasibility to detailed design to operations.
* Providing dedicated support to the treatment processes team, with focus on water treatment, for achieving client satisfaction within scope, budget and schedule commitments.
* Experience in executing Feasibility studies, Design engineering design, Municipal and Industrial (WWT Plant)
* Experienced in Desalination Plant Operation
* Collecting and analysing data from various sources, conducting desk-top researches and applying dedicated knowledge to meet project scopes and client expectations.
* Conducting experimental and lab-scale work and participating in site evaluations/audits/troubleshooting procedures.
* Incorporating engineering and scientific techniques to generate quality outputs; e.g. applying statistical models to verify data, data modelling output interpretations.
* Contributing to project budget estimates and staffing requirements, assisting other senior team members with administrative and technical duties.
* Preparing excellent technical reports and presentations for internal and external use.
* Providing support to business development activities, assisting in technical proposal preparation, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with client contacts, external agencies.
* BS Chemical Engineering; other Engineering disciplines with related work experience will be considered
* Significant technical wastewater process engineering experience (clean water treatment experience desirable)
* Relevant academic/professional qualifications in Engineering
* Demonstrable specialist experience in the following:
- Feasibility studies
- Design engineering design
- Municipal and Industrial (WWT Plant)
- Preferred if they have a heavy desalination experience
Interested applicants, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number: 13C6321 | Registration Number: R1658536
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321