Spencer Ogden have been engaged to supply x2 Process Safety Engineers with experience in Process Safety/Personal Safety to assist with Critical Control Verfifications, Risk Management and Risk Assesment of a long-term project.
Key Responsibilities Include;
*Creating verifications in RiskView system
*Developing crticial controls perfomance standards
*Carrying out verifications, planning and site coordination with critical control verfications
* Mentoring and coaching site teams in process and system use as well as participating in site project meetings to ensure project delivery
To be eligable for this role you will;
* Have a minimum 10 years direct Process Safety Experience
* RiskView system and Bowtie Risk assesment knowledge and experience
* Critical Control Verfication knowledge and experience
* Health and Safety and Risk Management knowledge and experience
* Demonstrated ability to lead in accordance with the highest standard of Health and Safety Regulations
This role is a long term contract assignment with a high liklihood of extension. This role requires you to be based in Regional NSW.
Please send your application to email@example.com or phone 08 6280 2417 for more information.
As this is an immediate requirment, applicants must have full Australian working rights.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office