Process Technical Authority
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH120853
Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Sector: Sales & Business Dev, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 23/02/2018
* Acting as a focal point between AI&OS and other departments on matters related to Operating
Integrity for the discipline of Process.
* The appointment and management of an effective and competent ROTA structure to support
* Ensuring that the OI&E team's plans and activities are delivered within budget and minimise
* Supporting the company's Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Asset Integrity
(HSSEAI) function in the development and roll-out of Asset Integrity-related procedures
relevant to the company's production operations in order to ensure that the Company
achieves its Asset Integrity objectives.
* Participation in the Management of Change (MOCs) processes.
* Participate and/or lead (if necessary) HIRAs, including Risk Assessments and Operational Risk
* Maintaining an overview of current technical challenges encountered by the company's
Assets and communicate as appropriate.
* Supporting the Management Team in improving business processes and procedures.
* Acting as the Technical Authority on relevant the company's Asset Integrity procedures.
* A minimum of a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university in the discipline of Chemical
* Professional / Chartered Engineer status; and
* Offshore Medical and Survival certificates.
Essential Working Experience
* A minimum of 15-year experience working in the operational phase of an Oil & Gas asset;
* Proven experience in leading a team of engineers. The candidate must have extensive
experience in a technical support role for offshore Oil & Gas facilities;
* Proven experience in refining, developing and/or rolling out procedures;
* Experience in conducting internal technical audits and reviews;
* Strong background of project delivery against challenging KPIs;
* Experience in working with supply chain department in setting up contracts for process; and
* Experience in performance management.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321