Procurement Director- Oil & Gas Fabrication
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : RR_PROC101
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Sector: Onshore, Supply Chain & Procurement, Oil and Gas
Salary: £17000 - £25000 per annum + Expatriate Benefits Package
Date posted: 09/08/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relations with both local and international suppliers. The Procurement Director will also provide customer service support to all internal employees for the purchase of products and services used in the fabrication of topsides, modules, jackets and platforms, full inventory management and provide itemized forecasts for the region.
Other key responsibilities of the role include:
* Develop and maintain business relations with local and International suppliers.
* Setting & reporting the Min-Max stock levels (Center, Regionally & Nationally)
* Setting the itemized forecast for each center with full coordination with the concerned DVA centers.
* Setting the ordering and reordering procedure in coordination with concerned staff (Local, EMEA & US).
* Communicate and negotiate with local, regional & International suppliers all various ancillary requirements for various centers.
* Follow up all the logistics with local & International suppliers for the forecasted deliveries status and organize receiving/distribution.
* Outsource & negotiate with all sub services providers
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must posses the following:
- A bachelors Degree in an Engineering Subject.
- At least 5 years leading a Procurement function for a multinational business.
- 10 - 15 years overall Supply Chain or Procurement experience.
- Exceptional communication skills in both English & Arabic.
For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office