Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113358
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Sector: Corporate, Management, Power
Date posted: 18/09/2017
Main responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Responsible for all relevant procurement activities including request for quotation, evaluation, purchase order, delivery, quality assurance/quality control, payment, warranty, and bond control.
- Procure facilities, equipment, systems, services which is required to complete the Project successfully (hereinafter referred as the Item). The Item and its specifications shall be in accordance with the contract of the Project.
- Manage the performance/warranty bond that is submitted by the vendors in exchange of down payment. The custody of the bond paper is under Company Management or accounting manager's control.
- Evaluate and negotiate with the vendors to meet company budget which has already set item by item.
support for company's credit review, quality survey of the vendors.
- Report and update status of the procurement activities to relevant department in company in monthly/weekly basis.
- Assist management to ensure compliance with group standards and regulation, e.g. export control, CSR, health and safety, environment, information security, accounting policy, ethic program.
Successful candidate will be you who have minimum 5-6 years experiences in Power EPC Project in Indonesia. Need to travel to project site.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321