Our client, a market leading international energy management company in the UK are looking for a Procurement Manager to lead Procurement Processes across UK projects. To be based in the Buckinghamshire area, they are offering a competitive salary including additional benefits, as well as the opportunity to lead Procurement responsibilities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to come on board to progress their career into a leading position of the organization, and expand their ability into Renewable Energy.
Procurement Manager duties and responsibilities:
- To represent purchasing procedures across all facilities for group
- Ensure cost saving through project activities
- Manage and build relationships with key vendors
- Implement procurement processes to support with site manager requirements
- Degree in Business Management or Purchasing/Procurement
- 5+ years' experience within Procurement activities
- Previous background within Energy industries
- Computer literate across PowerPoint, Excel and Word
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9355.
For more information about this role please contact our London office