Our client, a market leading international Renewable Energy company in the UK are looking for a Procurement Manager to support all domestic responsibilities. To be based in Leeds, they are offering a competitive salary including additional benefits, with the opportunity to lead Procurement with high level responsibilities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to come on board to progress their career into a leading position of the organization, and expand their ability in the Renewable Energy Industry.
Procurement Manager duties and responsibilities:
- To lead purchasing procedures across all departments for the group
- Ensure cost saving through project purchasing activities
- Manage and build relationships with key vendors
- Implement procurement processes to support with site manager requirements
- Degree in Business Management or Purchasing/Procurement
- 5+ years' experience within Procurement activities
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous background within Energy industries
- Computer literate across PowerPoint, Excel and Word
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9355.
For more information about this role please contact our London office