Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LONCG4456
Location: England, London, Paddington
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Date posted: 28/07/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Actively searching for a Procurement Office for my client who are a leading Renewable Energy supplier, developer and operator globally. Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for providing Procurement support within contract and purchasing orders. Based in my clients brand new offices in Paddington and paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - 45,000 per annum + overtime, benefits and annual leave. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have come from a background in Off-Shore Wind Farming as this is a current project you will be responsible for.
It is essential that you have experience within Renewable Energy divisions (wind) and proven capabilities across the contract and tendering processes.
Procurement Officer Duties and responsibilities;
* Focus and deliver on transactional development
* Prepare documentation
*Responsible for collating business case cost requirements
* Lead the tendering process for a number of projects across the business directorates and stakeholders that will result in the successful purchase of goods and services.
* Selection of suppliers, including commercial aspects to meet business needs.
* Take personal responsibility for Project enabling works contracts, framework agreements, consultancy contracts and purchase orders.
Procurement officer essential experience;
* Proven track record within contracts and procurement for the Renewables Industry (wind)
* Proven capabilities within the tendering processes
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to lead a team of procurement professionals
* Valid and relevant experience within the Renewables Industry, in particular Off-Shore Wind (essential)
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Project enabling work contracts, framework agreements, consultancy contracts and purchase orders. My client are playing an active role in shaping the transition of European Renewable energy markets, and are searching for their next Procurement Officer with the same vision!
For more information about this role please contact our London office