Product Development Manager – Construction System
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108804
Location: Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Sector: Technology, Senior Appointment, R and D
Date posted: 10/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
MAIN TASKS - DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Report to the Technical Manger on a daily / weekly basis.
2. Forward all requests to the Technical Manager for priority tasking pertaining to product enhancement /modification and development work requested by Sales Team.
3. Responsible for the testing and up keeping records of parameter results concerning all Enhanced/Modified or New Products.
4. Brief the Technical Manager prior to all results obtained in the performance of Enhanced/Modified or new Products.
5. Responsible for the overall planning of day to day activities in Product Development to carry out efficiently.
6. Provide Quality Control Specifications to New or Enhanced/Modified products for approval by the Technical Manager.
7. Provide information to the Quality Control personnel regarding New or Enhanced/Modified products that had been developed.
MAIN TASKS - DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (Continuation):
8. Responsible for maintaining and safekeeping of Product Complaints records as per ISO 9001.
9. Perform color matching of products as per requirement and request from Sales Team.
10. Assist in technical data generation, performance verification and product compliance via in-house or third party laboratory testing.
11. Evaluate new and alternative sources of raw materials/factored items.
12. Maintain appropriate records and traceability of each task performed.
13. Ensure compliance to ISO 9001 by following the Quality and Technical Manuals.
14. Ensure the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment's where required in the performance of his assigned tasks.
15. Ensure the confidentiality of information pertaining to product formulations and processes and not to divulge such information to anyone without written authorization from the Technical Manager.
16. Performs other duties that may be required by the immediate superior. For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office