Product Engineer - Investment Casting/Lost Wax
I am seeking a Product Engineer (based in Birmingham, UK) with experience in the investment casting industry. My client is a leading manufacturer of IGT and Aerospace components.
- Single Crystal or Directionally Solidified or Equiax Casting experience
- Experience in specifying tooling design requirements
- 3 or more years of experience dimensional/product engineering of aerospace/IGT castings (other related manufacturing experience may be considered).
- Degree in mechanical engineering or related engineering, or extensive experience and a proven record of engineering experience.
- Part development to meet specification requirements for all dimensional aspects of the product.
- Must be eligible to work in Europe
Material Background (Any of the following):
- Nickel/Inconel/Cobalt/Titanium/Aluminium/Zinc/Stainless steel
Will also be open to discussion with any professional who has worked in a dimensional role (Production) within a Foundry - particularly for Aerospace or IGT but welcome to conversations for wider casting processes
For more information about this role please contact our London office