This role demands deep customer empathy, technical knowledge, analytical savvy, strong product judgement, and the ability to bring together engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to prioritize and execute on roadmaps that drive the greatest business impact.
- Own the full product lifecycle across definition, launch, testing & optimization.
- Drive ideation, evaluation, definition and prioritization of initiatives on your squad roadmap.
- Help lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and user researchers to build high ROI product features.
- Build alignment and address needs of key stakeholders across teams.
- Be the voice of the user, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure product decisions address their needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience in product management, with a clear track record of shipping impactful, high-quality features and product capabilities.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, fluid startup environment. You have a "driver" personality and constantly push toward clarity and successful delivery.
- Good product intuition, but reinforce decisions through a deep understanding of user sentiment and analytical data.
- Preferably experienced with an agile development process and work collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- Able to partner effectively with business stakeholders & solve problems. You're comfortable and effective at framing decisions with clear and logical arguments.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, with experience facilitating group discussions.
- You demonstrate analytical, business savvy; comfortable defining, querying, and synthesizing your own product data and connecting the dots to assess impact to the overall business.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321