PRODUCT MANAGER - COATING ADDITIVEs
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113534
Sector: Technology, Sales & Technical Pre-sales, Renewables
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Car & Benefits
Date posted: 21/09/2017
Our client is a market leading distributor of raw materials, chemicals and technical support for a variety of industries. You can be based anywhere but ideally will be located in the North or Midlands of England, whilst being paid a generous and competitive salary of up to £55,000 (DOE), bonus, car and benefits with excellent career progression opportunities and personal development.
They are currently entering a growth phase and looking to appoint a Product Manager to take responsibility for the sales, growth, and technical assistance of a range of coating additives and resins.
Product Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for project management in the product group and for the successful integration of projects.
*Responsibility for the on-going management and development of projects that drive business development.
* Must be proactive in the preparation and schedule of regular planned customer calls against an agreed schedule.
* Maintaining existing relationships with principles while also identifying and developing new relationships.
* Responsibility for managing customer queries in a timely fashion.
* Responsibility for the ordering and management of the stock within agreed key indicators.
Product Manager desired experience:
* The successful candidate will have a Chemistry Degree coupled with 2-3 years sales experience in surface coatings but all backgrounds considered.
* Ideally a candidate with experience managing principles.
* An excellent communicator who is confident speaking to multiple stakeholders within organisations and the ability to use technical knowledge to solve customer problems.
* Previous experience providing accurate budget and forecast information annually or when required.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office