Product Manager - Gas Grid Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH116561
Location: England, Kent, Dartford
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: Car+ Bonus
Date posted: 01/12/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are working with a global engineering and technology pioneer who are seeking a Product Manager - Gas Metering to join them on a permanent basis in Kent OR West Midlands.
Our client are growing off the back of successful projects and tenders. They are really making a high impact in the distributed gas market and due to the success are seeking a Product Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Product Manager - Gas Grid Metering You will be the heading our clients expanding product portfolio, as well as managing a highly technical workforce. You will be the point of contact for the business to multiple stakeholders and assist the sales team, with technical queries as well as assisting on pitches and through the tendering processes.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background:
- Proven experience in the gas and utilities industry
- Strong understanding of gas connections and high accuracy gas meters
- Proven leadership experience
- Understanding of the end-to-end process for delivering requirements to customers in the High Pressure Gas Metering market.
- Strong stakeholder management background
- Proven track record of design and delivery of High Pressure Gas Metering projects (in UK)
- Proven track record of Business Development/Product Management and associated processes- Experience in providing project support to all major company contracts and ensuring our client maintains regulatory compliance along with 3rd party accreditations; BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, BS EN ISO 14001:2004, Achilles UVDB 'Verify'
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
For more information about this role please contact our London office