Spencer Ogden are seeking a Product Manger for a permanent opportunity based in Hampshire
Our client are a global smart metering manufacturer and energy solutions provider. They work alongside the major UK energy suppliers and new emerging companies providing them with their smart metering solutions for both gas and electricity. Due to growth and winning several key tenders, they are looking for a Product Manager to join their gas metering team.
As the Product Manager you will join an organised and focused product team who are working on key SMETS 2 projects. This will see you working with their current portfolio of devices which are used within residential and commercial premises. You will also work on new products which are in development stage and are key to our clients continued growing success in the energy sector.
As the successful candidate you will posses the following background and skills sets:
- At least 5 years experience/exposure within Product Management/ Product Life-cycle
- Strong influencing and relationship development skills
- Degree Education, preferably in Engineering or similar
- Must be personable and able to communicate at a high level to external and internal stakeholders
- Prior background in metering, telecoms, utilities, energy or IoT sectors would be an advantage
- Flexible to travel to client sites when required (10%+)
- Able to work within tight time-frames and parameters
- Passionate abut new technologies and the energy sector
This is great opportunity for a professional looking to move into Product Management, and you will be given training, market exposure and the chance to specialise within our clients product portfolio.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office