Our client, a leading solar inverter manufacturer, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Product Manager paying a competitive salary with an amazing benefits package, structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to engage in pre-sales support, technical sales and most importantly a key role in helping to improve a market leading product.
Product Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Pre-sales support and technical alignment of the product with customers' needs (EPCs/IPPs/Developers).
- Technical sales duties for PV inverter and battery-based energy storage.
- Regular comparison of the product against competition.
- Complete strategic breakdowns of the product with Headquarters for analysis of how it can be improved.
Product Manager desired experience:
- Electrical Engineering degree (or equivalent).
- Technical design, technical sales, project and product management experience ideally in the solar sector. Experience in the Energy storage industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team worker.
- Experience with PV simulation tools.
- Familiarity with communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, Ethernet and RS485.
- Additional European languages are a plus.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please contact our London office