Product Manager - Nordics
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125290
Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 01/05/2018
Spencer Ogden are seeking an experienced Product Manager to be based in Sweden, looking after the Nordics region on a permanent basis.
Our client are well established and known metering manufacturer and energy solutions provider. Their products include smart meters (Electricity and Gas) and wireless communication hubs. Due to growth and looking to firmly establish their presence in Europe they are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be home based, but with travel to customer sites.
As the product Manager you will drive and define the product portfolio and its functional and technical requirements in Sweden and the neighboring Nordic countries. You will raise the profile and awareness of our client in the Swedish market among all stakeholders, in particular energy retailers, distributors and integrator's. You will use your technical skills, industry knowledge and customer requirements understanding to define the portfolio and position our client as a preferred manufacturer of metering and communication products.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and skill sets:
- University Education ideally at Masters level in Engineering
- Extensive experience in Sweden and knowledge of the Nordics market
- Product Management experience in Electronic Devices, Communications of Metering industries
- Customer facing experience.
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into products requirements
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of IoT and Smart Metering industries
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship management
- Willingness and ability to travel
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
For more information about this role please contact our London office