Product Manager - Smart Metering (Gas or Electricity)
Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: :
Job Reference: LDNRMC-PRODUCT
Location: England, Berkshire, Maidenhead
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + package
Date Posted: 08/12/2016
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Product Manager for our client who specialise within the manufacturing and end-to-end solutions of smart metering.
Due to expansion and winning of key tenders within the utilities, commercial, retail and private sectors our client are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Our client work alongside the TOP 6 UK energy providers and advise them on their latest products that are being installed as part of the UK 2020 Smart metering roll out.
The successful candidate will be representing our client and be the point of conduct with their clients regarding technical issues, training, assisting sales teams,product road maps and strategy, product solutions and product development.
To be considered you must have:
- Prior background and knowledge in Smart Metering including SMETS 1 and SMETS 2 (ideally electricity meters)
- Stakeholder/Project Management skills
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in Engineering
- Presentation skills
- Be able to demonstrate new and existing products and software to existing and new clients
- At least 5 years in the energy and/or manufacturing sector
- Be able to motivate teams and to work within tight time-frames
- Ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously
In Return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the chance to progress and develop in your career.
For more information about this role please contact our London office