Product Manager- Smart Metering SMETS 2
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH117305
Location: England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: Bonus, pension,
Date posted: 03/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Product Manager Smart Metering for a permanent opportunity based in Cambridgeshire.
Our client are a global metering manufacturing specialist. They provide Smart Meters worldwide and work in partnership with all the major energy providers worldwide. Due to expansion and with the roll out of their SMETS 2 program, they are seeking an experienced Product manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the product manager you will be responsible for managing key product portfolios and for their SMETS 2 programme delivery. This is a key role to the business and will see you work on multiple projects as well as working with a variety of stakeholders in the energy sector.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Product Portfolio in residential Smart meters
- Product road-maps and strategy
- Managing multiple projects
- Product development and new product introduction
- Pre-sales technical consultancy and support
- Managing multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Product performance monitoring: Product cost, market share and customer KPIs
To be considered for the position you must have:
- Prior experience in the utilities, telecoms or smart metering industry
- Proven Product Management background
- Full Product life-cycle experience
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Engineering background
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
For more information about this role please contact our London office