Key objective will be managing the product development process supporting the core services team.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end development of product strategies and executing across cross-functional teams.
- Works with engineering to manage the release of product from inception through launch.
- Manages the release planning process, project vision, feature prioritization, product requirements and ongoing product roadmap.
- Define detailed software and feature requirement for core and work with engineering to find the best solutions.
- Collaboration with Portfolio Management team on launch and realization of benefits from new product solutions.
- Supports the development of the internal product roadmaps across all product line teams.
- Work with Product Owners and Engineering to guide decisions and maintain schedule against the product roadmap to ensure on time delivery.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- 5 years of experience in commercial software or IT services.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and deliver innovative solutions that meet customer needs in conjunction with Product Development.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles and technology.
- Involvement in some, if not all, aspects of product launches, e.g., development of messaging and positioning, internal and external communications planning, testing, training, implementation planning, execution, user documentation.
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum best practices.
- Ability to translate concepts into viable products or business solutions.
- Experience guiding or personally conducting and analyzing market research for product planning.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.