Product Portfolio Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110890
Location: England, Leicestershire
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
Date posted: 31/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking a Product Portfolio Manager to join an engineering and technology pioneer within their smart metering and smart gird business line.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to shape the future of the business and to take advantage of the growth of digitalization, demand management and the changing energy landscape. A key aspect of the Product Portfolio Manager will be looking at the future data services strategy, initially across our C/I portfolio, but opportunities in developing across the other sectors including Residential, Heat, Networks and Water.
The key responsibilities are:
- Review the market for appropriate business opportunities.
- Develop links with regulatory bodies to ensure our client are aware and ahead of market development
- Develop the Data Strategy for the next 5-10 years
- Develop new products through the Product Sign off process
- Developing specifications for other teams to cost the solutions and to work with the operational teams to develop an appropriate operating model.
- Identify suitable external partners who may be needed to launch new solutions
- Identify ways to maximize revenues and value across other Business units
- Develop new solutions that will deliver profits to match company targets
As the successful Product Portfolio Manager you will have the following skills/background:
-Previous experience of developing new products and solutions, ideally in the Energy Market
- Strong Energy Industry Network
- Ability to identify customer needs
- Knowledge of Managed Services capabilities
- Ability to work across MS business units to ensure all developments are delivered on time and to budget
- Strong project management skills
- Must be self motivated, able to work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Good Attention to detail
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
For more information about this role please contact our London office