Location: PA, VA, WV, OH, DE, NJ, MD, NJ and NYC
- Product sales/sales profile
- Supporting Foxboro field devices
- Needs someone with strong technical background, instrumentation, Oil & Gas
- Territory will eventually expand to cover West side of Pennsylvania/Virginia and Ohio - the first 6-12 months will be mainly on the East and then to the West areas.
- This is a sales support role
- We don't have a direct support team, reps are responsible to work with clients, technically discussing product with client, expand business
- We need someone technical but needs sales
- Oil & Gas is for SCADA/Telemetry
- Field device: instrumentation, pressure, level, flow, pressure transmitter, ph probe, pressure, temperature
* Promote Electric Field Devices & SCADA Telemetry products thru Foxboro & TRSS sales channels
* Act as regional liaison for Foxboro Field Devices & SCADA &Telemetry products with manufacturing and offer management
* Provide technical assistance and Electric Field Devices & SCADA Telemetry product training to our Channel Partners and clients
* Providing feedback to the factories about market requirements and customer needs
The Product Sales Engineer will work closely with the District Sales Manager to promote the Field Device & SCADA & Telemetry growth in mid atlantic and report directly to the District Sales Manager. The Field Device & SCADA & Telemetry PSC will be responsible for support the Channel Partners in mid atlantic and providing technical application knowledge to our clients. The total Sales plan would be identified so that we can track the success & results.
Products: The complete Foxboro Field Devices & SCADA Telemetry product portfolio
Job Essential Functions
* Leverage technical knowledge and skills to identify opportunities* Utilize product and application knowledge to create solutions that exactly meet the customers' needs
* Advise sales of key product differentiation to include in sales tactics to win business
* Coordinate deal crafting and positioning with District Sales Managers and Partners
* Assist District Sales Managers and Partners technically qualify opportunities
This job might be for you if:
Undergraduate degree preferred
* 3 - 5 years of complex, solution selling sales experience in targeted industry.
* Strong technical knowledge: Process instrumentation and process applications
* Industrial client base: Power, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petro-Chemical, large scale Industrial Plants.
* Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
* Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
* Experience in business transformation solutions
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.