Product Systems Analyst
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109404
Location: USA, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Sector: SMART Grid, Utilities
Salary: US$0.00 - US$150000 per annum
Date posted: 14/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
This position will execute product launches with a cross-functional team and do technical support for all demand response / energy management / storage software products. They will act as a resource for the Product Management Team to optimize/automate and execute product launches per our quality standards, monitor and respond to any Tier 2 tech support.
* Execute product onboarding with existing tools and processes
* Optimize onboarding (including Workflow automation, Batch Emails tools, Email Code Editors, User tracking, Querying etc.)
* Automate user onboarding including creation of new web forms using gsuite (or similar tools); creation of customer-facing emails, product configuration and setup
* Interpretation of product usage analytics by extracting user behavior from session reports and google analytics
* Product support across platforms including weekly/monthly reporting to management and SLA compliance setup and monitoring
* Collaborate with Product Manager, QA and Development teams to prioritize, validate and track product defect fixes through the delivery process
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in CS or MIS
* 3-6 years' experience in supporting enterprise software in SaaS B2B or B2C environments; preferably supporting demand response or curtailment software platforms
* Experience with configuration and integration of COTS web applications
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Proficient in BPMN diagramming and Google Analytics
* Ability to multi-task, learn new skills quickly and work in a fast paced startup environment
* Knowledge of Zendesk, Jira and Aha.io is a plus
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.